Tenancy Types and Management

Jitendra Patel
Jitendra Patel
2 Thanks
19 Posts
13 years ago
I intend to let out rooms in a property with shared communal areas and I want to use the RLA AST agreements for rooms only.
I am going to include electricity bills, gas bills, water rates and council tax in the rental figure.
What do I do with clause B6 of the agreement? Can this be crossed out manually as I don't think that it can be deleted before printing?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.