Lost Tenancy Agreement
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
4 Posts
10 years ago
I am seeking possesion of a flat let on an AST.

Currently via section 8.

I am now considering a accelerated section 21. ( this requires the AST attcahed to possesion request.

However i am unable to find it. The local authority have a copy as she has been claiming HB.

Can i request a copy?

What else can i do?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.