Substituting landlord
Tenancy Types and Management

1 Thanks
13 Posts
10 years ago
I have agreed the sale of a property with the tenants to remain in place. How do I transfer the tenancy across to the new owner/landlord?

Can I vary the existing AST? They are on a fixed term but the agreement includes a mutual break clause that either party can invoke any time after 6 months of the initial fixed term.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.