transfers from agency to landlord managed
Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
11 years ago
My advice is
1. Protect the deposit now. In an insurance backed scheme you do not need to physically be in possession of the deposit. You will then have the deposit registration proof required by the agent. That plus a letter from the tenant stating the deposit can be transferred means the agent will have no reason to hang on to it.
2. If the agent has done his job properly you will be named as landlord. If so all that is need is a notice to the tenant from you giving your new address details. You will find one on rla website in DOCUMENTS AND GUIDES then PRE TENANCY it is the last document
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.