Short term student let
Tenancy Types and Management

4 Thanks
125 Posts
13 years ago
I have a flat which I have converted into a furnished student teacher let suitable for 2, as there is no suitable accommodation around and we have a number of student teachers who stay in the area for only one term.
Can I issue them with an AST for 4 or 5 months? If not any ideas as to what I can legally issue them?

All help gratefully accepted.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.