Tenacy Agreements
Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
9 years ago
You can use the RLA AST for a tenancy of up to 3 years less a day.
If you want one longer than that all in one go you will have to pay a solicitor to draw up a Deed
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.