Subletting Agreement
Tenancy Types and Management

Pete 33
Pete 33
0 Thanks
16 Posts
14 years ago
I have an HMO property (approval obtained from local authority) which I wish to let to a single person and allow them to sublet the rooms. The intention is that the single person would be solely responsible for the property, rent services etc (just as in a standard AST) and they could then rent the rooms out separately.
Do you have any advice regarding this arrangement and also an agreement that I could use.

Many thanks Peter

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.