form for license to occupy (instead of an AST)
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
7 Posts
14 years ago
hello could you please give me a link on the RLA site (if there is one) to purchase a form for license to occupy. i have a guest house and sometimes i have long term residents for whom i cant do an AST. thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.