Protected tenancy
Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
10 years ago
When you buy the property you will be the landlord of a protected tenant. If she moves into another owned by the protected landlord she will still be a protected tenant
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.