Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
10 years ago
Your AST is of no legal effect. The tenancy remains a Regulated tenancy and rent increases have to go through the RENT OFFICER SERVICE. Google that and ask them for an application form
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.