Which Tenancy Agreement?
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
1 Posts
9 years ago
Which Tenancy agreement would you use for a room only let with the landlord living at the property, so for a lodger?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.