who is liable for council tax

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
11 years ago
The council will have the right to bill you and you then have to get it back from the tenants. You could appeal to a tribunal to see if their right to exemption is passed to you
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.