0 Thanks
82 Posts
13 years ago
I have started to inform Council tax, Water company, and Gas and Electric companies about new tenants with dates and meter readings where applicable.The only time I can inform Gas and Elecric is if I know which company the previous tenant used. Who should I write when informing about Gas and Electric if I don't know the supplier. The others are easy

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.