0 Thanks
6 Posts
15 years ago
a tenant has left owing £1200 we will have judgement against him, there is little or no chance of him paying, but i know he owns a business trading from a retail premises, i believe i can make him bankrupt if the debt is over £750??
could you tell me how i go about this

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.