Claiming for Administration costs etc.

0 Thanks
1 Posts
15 years ago
I am a landlord with one property and I do all my own administration and accounts i.e. Letters to tenant, printing out ASTs, Check In/Out sheets,Inspection sheets,Inventory sheets etc.etc. what can I claim for these for taxation purposes.

I already claim £0.40 per mile for travelling to the property for inspections and maintenance. And also claim for the cost of envelopes and postage.
I would be grateful if anyone could advise.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.