Landlords Insurance

0 Thanks
26 Posts
15 years ago
Hi, could you possibly advise which buildings insurance I need in my situation. I let a 4 bedroomed house to a care company who support youngsters who have been in care, they all have their own room but share facilities, they are all over 18. My contract is between the care company and myself. Most insurance companies who insure for 3-5 individuals ask that I have separate contracts for each individual.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.