Long standing tenant in difficulties with rent

2 Thanks
59 Posts
12 years ago
Have served S21 as am fed up of erratic rent payments - they have suggested her father will be guarantor if they can stay in the house. However I can see that all I'll have to do is chase a different person! Can the guarantor set up a standing order to pay the rent and then they sort out paying him back? If so how to phrase this in new Tenancy Agreement? What to put in letter to guarantor?

Thank you

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £85 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.