Rental insurance for HB claimant

0 Thanks
24 Posts
12 years ago
I have someone interested in a flat of mine but he is on incapacity benefit and will want to apply for Housing Benefit. His parents are prepared to be guarantors. They are in employment and are home owners. Does anybody know of any company what will provide rental insurance. Letinsure only covers working people and I am waiting for a reply from Letsure.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.