Property damage

3 Thanks
99 Posts
13 years ago

I am actually writing on behalf of someone who has acted as Guarantor for their daughter.

The lettings agents and landlords solicitors have written to him making a claim of £5000 worth of property damage the vast majority of which he disputes.

What is the best way for him to go about challenging this ? e.g. ask for video evidence. Also the tenants weren't present at the time the checks were done on moving in and out.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.