Council Tax on Shared House

0 Thanks
21 Posts
12 years ago
Is there any way of having the tenants pay the council tax in a house share? Is it something that could be done contractually or, if tenants are agreeable, would it have to be a gentleman's agreement?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.