looking for accountant

1 Thanks
14 Posts
16 years ago
I am about to move overseas and am trying to find a local accountant who specialises in property portfolio, capital gains and non-resident set-up etc.

Preferably located in west London – Chiswick even better? Or are there any online alternatives?

I need someone reliable, who is contactable throughout the year – as I have had problems in the past, in particular when they refuse to give you access to yr own files!

Can anyone advise?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.