0 Thanks
24 Posts
16 years ago
My tenant owes me 3 months rent (about 1,500k). Can i get a county court money judgement in this amount without taking action for S.8 eviction? I have served s.21 and i think he will leave but i want to get my money back before he disappears never to be seen again so basically it is debt recovery i need not eviction.
Also say he did suddenly leave can you get a money judgement on an address which he has moved out on? so he can't use it to get credit in future given the chance of me tracing him is probably nil.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.