Tenant damage

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
11 years ago
Get a county court judgment and then attach her earnings if she works, or put a charge on her house if she has one
We run half day courses covering this
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.