Foriegn Tenants

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
16 years ago
I suspect there will be some immigration authorisation for them to stay and work here. You should ask for that. I am not an expert on immigration so do not know what that may be.
Consider taking a guarantor
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.