guarantor a company arm?

0 Thanks
122 Posts
11 years ago
Rented my house out to a company where the occupiers were in arrears and breach of contract for building work with out my permission. I called the then MD who said that the "arm" of the charity that I was renting to had gone into liquidation a year ago. The charity was mostly the same name just with GB at the end and the charity itself still does the same work that they did before - is there any recourse of action to get my money from them? IS there anyone at least I can complain to? The charities commision? Companies house?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.