New Guarantor

1 Thanks
2 Posts
10 years ago
I have a young single mother tennant who had her mother as a guarantor. They have now fallen out and my tennant wishes to have someone else as the guarantor. Do I need to issue a new AST or just credit check/verify the new guarentor and get them to sign the RLA "Deed of Guarantee".

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.