Can I or a relative move into tenanted property if they refuse to leave?

0 Thanks
12 Posts
15 years ago
I know this sounds a little unusual, but I have two couples who do not get on, staying at my property. The Assured Tenancy Agreement is for 12 months, but one couple will be leaving at the end of 11 months, whilst the other couple remain till the end of the contract in the following month. Can either myself or a relative move into the vacant room from month 11? Grateful for advice.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.