False reference

0 Thanks
4 Posts
11 years ago
Hello can we take the previous Landlord of our troublesome Tenant to Court.We believe we have evidence to confirm this and the same thing has happened to us as with this other Landlord.If so how do we go about it?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.