Rent A Room tenancy agreement

0 Thanks
14 Posts
15 years ago
What form of agreement should I use for renting a room in a house that I reside in?

I understand that the AST cannot be used in these circumstances.

Does the RLA produce a suitable form?

Kind regards

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.