0 Thanks
27 Posts
9 years ago
I have a tenant who keeps complaining about damp and mould on the walls. This is a modern property and I am sure she is putting wet clothes around the house and not ventilating the rooms properly (despite many reminders) Am I within my rights to suggest they purchase a de humidifier?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.