0 Thanks
3 Posts
11 years ago

I have new tenant in my empty flat. It has building insurance but do I need to take any other insurance out? I know I dont need contents as I have no furniture but do I need to be insured in case of accidents or anything like that?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.