income tax or capital gains?

0 Thanks
10 Posts
16 years ago
I am planning on replacing some of the old sash windows with double glazed windows in my Buy to let property. Am I able to offset the cost against income tax on the property?

Similarly I will be replacing the roof which is in urgent need of attention. Again could I offset the cost against income tax on the property?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.