can i claim?

0 Thanks
24 Posts
16 years ago
I know there are certain additions to a house which are not tax deductable but can be claimed when the house is sold as an improvement. I put in 3 lots of new central heating last year where the houses had none. My question is can i claim the intereast on the borrowing of the money to do this essential work or do i have to pay out of my own pocket as i had in the past before i worked it out for myself? jill

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.