Re: Tax Return

Flat Eric
Flat Eric
1 Thanks
22 Posts
16 years ago
I am filling my tax return at the moment for 7Apr06 to 6Apr07.
I have purchased a property in 3rd October 2006.

Could you tell me if I can claim the solicitor's fee that I have paid when I purchased the property as an expence against tax?

Thank you for your help.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.