Local Area Housing Allowance

0 Thanks
116 Posts
15 years ago
Personal choice only counts if they have more than 2 months arrears or are deemed to be 'vulnerable' and unable to take care of their own affairs, i.e mental health etc.

We have the same issues but there is nothing that we can do to change it. The only time that it can be redirected to landlord is if there become 2 months arrears after they start paying to the tenant.

Having said that it will only go to the tenant at a change or circs, new tenancy or break in claim..

Good luck, I am having a nightmare..

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.