court action

2 Thanks
85 Posts
12 years ago
Dear all.

Please can someone help me. I am trying to find the correct for to make a person bankrupt. I have gone down all the avenues i possibly can. cahcne to make payment he refused ccj got ordred still no payment has been hiding so a process server can't issue a N39. warrant of exucuitions got issued and baliff said nothing to take. so bankrupcty is the only option now. what is the right form. i am having a lot of trouble trying to find it. any help would be greatfull thanks



Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.