I want to take my ex-tenants to court - How?

0 Thanks
46 Posts
14 years ago
I have never been to court. My ex-tenants did a lot of damage and left walls in a bad state etc, and the works to date are coming above £2,000. I took two months rent in advance instead of the deposit scheme route, so want to go to court to rrecover my costs. How do I apply to go to court and what are the admin costs? Any other advice gratefully received.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.