Landlords Gas Safety Certificate.

54 Thanks
431 Posts
12 years ago
I let properties in the area south of Exeter. To give you an idea the amount I pay to have a central heating boiler and fire serviced, and issue the certificate is £75 plus VAT. So yes, yours does seem a little expensive!

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.