0 Thanks
15 Posts
14 years ago
I have three men sharing a three bedroomed house all on their own tenancies. I have just received a council tax bill for the property and the council have said i have to pay it as it is a HMO. Is this correct.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.