Local Housing Allowance

Mark Gregory
Mark Gregory
9 Thanks
66 Posts
12 years ago
I have a single bed sit room with a kitchen, and a seperate bathroom for tenant sole use on a different landing.

Would tenant receive self contained rate assuming over 25 at the moment as not sharing amenities.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.