3 year leasing Redbridge

0 Thanks
3 Posts
13 years ago
The agent who arranges 3 year leases for HB lettings from the LA is failing to pay rent. The current tenant would be willing to enter a contract direct with me. I have heard that I should submit a section 6 notice (to the local authority?) but I am not clear about this process. Can you assist and do you have a draft section 6 notice if it is appropriate?

Thanks a lot.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.