HMO right of appeal.
HMO Licensing

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
11 years ago
Your appeal would be to a RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY TRIBUNAL. The council can give you the address
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.