Gas boiler replacement grants

1 Thanks
25 Posts
14 years ago
We rent a property to a lady with a young daughter. She gets part of her rent paid by the council and she pays the rest. The boiler on this flat has just broken and needs to be replaced.
Are we eligible for a grant under the governmet scheme or any other scheme please.
Thank you,

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.