payment of housing benefit direct to landlords

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
14 years ago
You ask the council for a complaint form and complain of MALADMINISTRATION (the failure to pay you direct) which has caused you loss ( the rent since you asked).
You will probably get nowhere with the council but after you exhaust the council procedures you can complain to the Local Government Ombudsman. Google that and see which one covers your area.
Do not listen to anything the council says about they cannot pay again because it has been paid.
They have made a mistake and have to put it right
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.