Council Tax Liability

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
10 years ago
Tell them you dispute liability and want to appeal to a Council Tax Tribunal
Put in a FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT request for all info on council tax on the properties (payment received, benefit claimed) for the relevant periods
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.