1 Thanks
30 Posts
15 years ago
I have agreed in principle to sell one of my investment properties to my existing tenant.

Do I need to provide him with an home information pack as part of the selling process.

I am aware that i have to provide an EPC, but what is the situation with HIPS...?

Thanks in advance


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.