energy certificates

Landlord Mark
Landlord Mark
0 Thanks
3 Posts
13 years ago
Two of my properties is managed by Entwistle Green. They have advised me that it is now a legal requirement that before they can let of the bedsit, I have to have an energy certificate. Can you confirm that this is true ? Many Thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.