Rental Increase

0 Thanks
1 Posts
10 years ago
I currently have tenants in a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement. I want to put the rent up. Am I obliged to give a statutory period of notice of this increase and do I have to issue a new Tenancy Agreement?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.