changing of meters to pre-payment

Jim on RLA Helpdesk
Jim on RLA Helpdesk
3 Thanks
255 Posts
14 years ago
For specialist advice on any energy related matter, you would be best contacting the Government's energy watchdog, Consumer Focus. Contact details ;-4th Floor, Artillery House, Artillery Row, LONDON, SW1P 1RT or telephone 0207 799 7900 or through their website ;-
Jim on RLA Helpdesk

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.