Obsolete Boiler

0 Thanks
5 Posts
14 years ago

Obsolete Boiler.

I have a contract with British Gas to do a Landlord service and Safety Check on the central heating boiler and other work. The back boiler in this particular house was found to require a new part which is no longer available, so British Gas have condemned the boiler. The Tenant in this property is on L.H.A. and is on an Assured Short Hold Tenancy.

My question is this, is there any financial assistance available from either government,local authorities,or any other bodies, for Landlords who have to replace old central heating boiler with a more modern boiler.

I have tried Warm Front, and my own local authority but to no joy. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Trevor.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.